Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ty Pictures

Over the past 2 months I have had an overwhelming experience in developing a love for something deeper than I could have ever imagined.  Never in a million years could I have even began to truly understand the love of a parent until I became one.  The thing that really overwhelms me is that my Heavenly Father loves me even deeper than the love I have for Ty, and as much as I love Ty God loves him with an intensity that is far greater than I am humanly capable of.  This line from one of Chris Tomlin's song, "Oh, how He loves us all" has taken on such a greater meaning.  I am truly humbled, grateful, and blessed for the mercy of our Father.  Because of his gracious mercy and sacrifice of his only son, we can experience this love that He has for us!!!!!! AMAZING...so here are some pictures of my new love


Ty right after he was born, all squishy and swollen

Going home from the hospital

3 days after Ty was born taken by the beautiful Mary

Sweet boy

Ty LOVES his bath time

One of my favorite faces (he hasn't been doing it to much anymore)

My first Mother's Day!!!!

Love his sweet smile

Ty loves his honey

1 month old picture


5 comments:

Mary Morrow said...

He is the cutest little guy EVER!!!
Keep sharing pictures, I love picture posts!

You guys are so blessed. Cherish every second.

Xoxo,
me

Suzanne said...

such a blessing!!! Such great pics and I love the new blog design! Looks great!

Unknown said...

Interesting blog. It would be abounding if you can lath added abstracts about it. Accepting you
Gold & silver chain by the inch

CCTVideatechnosolutions said...

Awesome, this was a absolutely superior post. In approach I'd like to address like this too - demography time and absolute accomplishment to accomplish a acceptable article... but what can I say... I adjourn alot and never assume to get something done.
dome camera outdoor in bhubaneswar

hpm.ba said...

Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.
Trebinje apartman