Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 7 Project Cut

First of all I want to begin this blog by apologizing if I have an any way shape or form offended anyone or given anyone the sense that I am bragging. I had had a friend on facebook go through 90 days of crossfit and she had kept diary entries every day of her progress and the process. She had a goal and used the blogs to help her stay on track to achieve it. That is where I came up with the idea in the first place. It has been so encouraging to have friends keeping me accountable for my goals and pushing me towards them. So if I have come off as arrogant or prideful I totally appologize that was not the point or the goal! Here is a recap from yesterday

Coffee in the morning
celery throughout the day
no H2O
Photo shoot at 5:45 with Mary at the YMCA
Nuts/chicken about 7-8 sips of water

So the YMCA was having a little tissy about us being there, but Mary rocks the house and we played it by ear. We couldn't get into the pool so we took some swimsuit shots in the locker room with the tile and brick. I was really nervous at first, but Mary made me feel really comfortable about it all and we had a really good time! We are going back today right before the YMCA opens to hopefully get some pool shots and workout room shots. The only really bad thing about the diet is that I am constantly waking up at 3,4, or 5 in the morning. Today i couldn't even just lay in bed so I decided to get up and blog!

Today is the last day....I'll let you know how it goes ;)

4 comments:

Lauren Williams said...

oh gosh please tell me someone isn't offended. i am going to omit my response to that! obviously everyone who knows and loves you knows that wasn't your goal.
can't wait to see the pics! i guess you will be using these for a portfolio for work?

Suzanne said...

I agree with Lauren! I really hope no one was giving you grief about this. This is your blog and you can write about whatever you please :-)


I'm SO PROUD of you girl!! You made it!!! Cannot wait to see the pics of you hottie!

Jenna B said...

Yay! I've loved reading about your progress. I'm so glad it worked out and the results were so fantastic!

Molly Morgan said...

You are so awesome to have a goal and go for it! Blogging is like journaling.....it so helps a person to stay on track. I love you and am so very proud of all that you do!