Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 6 Project Cut

Believe it or not it finally got easier! I don't know why but for some reason yesterday (day 6) was not difficult at all. I was in a good mood pretty much all day! I was able to do zumba and still have energy to worship with Cody :) all in all it was a GREAT day! So here is the recap

1 hr. of weight training (14-18 reps light weight full body)
Meal 1: 4 egg white omlette with spinach leaves
Meal 2: half chicken breast
Meal 3: 1 full chicken breast (this was at about 2:00 and this was my last bottle of water)
Meal 4: petite spinach salad with a little bit of olive oil/vinegar and almonds 1cup decaf coffee
1 hr. of zumba
Meal 5: tilapia (2 1/2 to be exact...they are kinda small)
At this point it had been since 2:00 since I had had water. After zumba it was hard not to have water, but more difficult to not have any with my meal. I never realized how much liquid I drink during a meal! I ended up having about 4-5 sips of water
I was out by about 10!

I am writing today about yesterday...so techincally it is the morning of day 7 and I have to say I feel awesome! I thought I was going to be cranky and depressed, but I guess my body has adjusted and I feel great. Plus I met my goal!!!! For the first time in my life I woke up this morning looked in the mirror exhaled my air and there they were...my abs...cody started jumping up and down and hugging me and we jumped together. I have always had this dream to have my abs show, but just don't really have a body type that lends itself to that naturally so this was a big day. During this time I have realized how much determination and will power God gave us. He intends for us to pursue the things of him with focus and determination, and he has already granted those two things to us. It is our job to call upon them. This experience has been awesome and I am so thankful that God blessed me with Cody to help me through it all! Tomorrow I will blog my final stats...some pics...and the end of it all. I am actually adding an extra shoot tonight that my friend Mary so graciously offered to do. I am going to get some shots for my fitness/swimsuit portfolio we are going to the YMCA and we are gonna have a blast she rawks!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Haha, you make me laugh ("worship"). I'm glad it has gotten easier for you! I was afraid it was going to get tougher. I'm so excited it has gotten better, AND for you goal you met today! I am so proud of you. I love to see your hard work paying off. You do work so hard for that hot body you have! That is so great! Way to go, girl!!!