Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fun Photo Shoot

If you have a facebook and have seen my most recent pics you can ignore this post. So a lot of people have been asking me, "Why are you doing all these photo shoots?" Well I have decided to try my hand at a little modeling. I don't know if it will work out, but it is SUPER fun in the process, and even if I only get a few gigs the extra money would be nice. Right now I am just trying to build my portfolio. This shoot was a Couture Birdal Shoot. I had two fabulous women to do my hair and make up and they were super fun, and then Benita is the photographer that did the shoot. Let me just tell you a little about Benita. She is AWESOME. With a precious spirit and heart she is married to a man in the air force and has 3 kids 2 of which I know are adorable (haha cause they are the only ones I met I am sure her older daughter is just as cute!) She was very encouraging during the shoot and gave me some coaching which was helpful. The wind was seriously wipping at what felt like 25 MPH and the high that day was 50. So even though there were tears and snot she still got some good shots! The dress is about a size to big but it was the only wedding dress I had! :) If you are wondering...yes I do have false eyelashes on :)







4 comments:

Tiearra Burbee said...

I love them! You are not only beautiful on the onside you are beautiful on the inside too! Love you Hay!

Jenna B said...

That pitchfork one is still my favorite. Maybe because "who would ever pose in a wedding dress with a pitchfork" but also because WOW! I agree with T., you are so beautiful at face value but your friends are even more excited about your pics because we know how beautiful YOU are!

Meredith said...

You look amazing!! Look forward to hearing about where God leads you and Cody...exciting time for y'all!

Lauren Williams said...

your make-up artist needs a raise!!