Monday, July 6, 2009

Flowers....For me?

I have the best husband EVER!!!! So today I got to work, and the escapade of the missing candy is really really getting old! First someone stole all my starbursts but one...my favorite color. Eventually I saw one of them eating starbursts and retrieved the rest. Well I thought I would just hide my candy in this drawer and surely they would be safe over the weekend...NOPE...jellybean jar GONE! Oh well it will turn up eventually. So I text Cody and let him know of Candy Theft Report #2 and then a little bit later I get a text telling me to go look in my car when I get a minute. When I walked outside and looked in my drivers seat I was shocked to find these beautiful purple lilies and 2 bags of Jellybeans!!!!! What a sweetie. I wish I had a way to take a picture of the flowers but I don't have my camera here. They look like this...

Except their in a vase and not on a tree! My love tank is full :)

5 comments:

Jenna B said...

Wow!! Those are beautiful!

lecia said...

how blessed you are! Your blog is hard for me to read with those lines going thru it....i'm just saying...

Suzanne said...

1. Hilarious that you have a candy theif!! Ohhh the joys of office life!
2. CODY IS SO GOOD TO YOU!!!! How fun to get a surprise!!

Stephanie said...

Go Cody!! Beautiful flowers, I LOVE liliies!

Lauren Williams said...

what?! who is shamelessly stealing your candy! that is so funny! such pretty flowers- getting flowers at work is the best :)